Library in a mosque nearby

Bookmark and Share


I recently visited a Masjid (mosque) in Rehab, Jeddah. In one corner of the mosque, they have, as you can see in the pic, sofas to sit and read from the small library of books. I think that's pretty neat. It encourages reading and referencing. I mean if its out in the open, its more inviting than a closed out-of-sight room? At least for beginners like me.
Though such facilities may be common in large mosques, this particular one, isn't that big; in fact, it was a small Masjid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gr8 idea! hope it catches on...

TRG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

this is very nice for a small masjid. May I ask if the library can be visited by sisters also?

Peter

Saudi Lives said...

I think sisters have their own libraries

Post a Comment

Shoot in your comments!